Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Update on 536 days

Just last night heard that mayor Michael Bloomberg of NYC has defected to the independent party. Couple this with what I wrote yesterday (that I'd been writing for several days) and maybe both the Dems and the GOP are (or should be) getting nervous.

I'd have said that Hillary doesn't have anything to worry about until yesterday when I watched the video of her campaign song announcement. If that is the best she can do (or pay someone to do) then nobody has anything to worry about. I'm sure everybody is weighing in on this one today. I just find it funny that she picks a song by a Canadian that was originally part of a TV campaign for Air Canada. Isn't outsourcing more of a Republican thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed when i heard the song. isn't celine dion a bit too 90's??

Anonymous said...

I think that Vince would agree that Kenny G. represents the 90's to a "T"